OrganizerTricia Tobias-Homan email@example.com
PresenterJeff Wendel, CEO, Fiduciary Advisor
Understanding Required Minimum Distributions
What Baby Boomers Need to Know about RMDs
Can you afford a 50% tax penalty on your IRA or other retirement accounts after age 70 ½? Don’t let your money go down the drain! Let an Income Specialist show you how to avoid costly mistakes.
In This One-Hour Workshop, You Will Learn:
- When do I have to take my distributions - and are there exceptions?
- How much will I have to take out?
- How much tax liability will they create?
- How do the distributions impact my Social Security?
- Is my asset allocation appropriate for RMDs?
- Are my beneficiaries set up for maximum tax efficiency? And MORE!